Selecciona en el desplegable la palabra que debería ir en el espacio en blanco:
31. _____ having an iMac, three laptops and an iPhone, Pepito decided to buy an iPad
32. Even _____ neither of us like Kevin Costner, we decided to see the film.
33. We didn’t go to the British Museum, _____ staying in a hotel only 10 minutes walk from it.
34. My sister’s gone skiing in the Pyrenees, _____ of the lack of snow this year.
35. I really hope your company agrees _____ us design your mobile phone application.
36. I’ll be happy _____ you when I’m free.
37. He was surprised _____ that he’d passed his final exams.
38. She’s very likely _____ an accident of you let her drive.
39. It might be worth _____ the DVD player in to be repaired.
40. The play was very long, slow and uninteresting. The plot was so _____.
41. The spa and the massage took away all my stress. The health resort was very _____.
42. I had a very good meal. It was totally _____.
43. The music was very beautiful and made me feel magical. It was so _____.
44. The book was very funny and made me laugh. It was really _____.
45. I cried at the end of the film when the girl and her father were killed. The story was so ______.
A continuación se mostrarán una serie de palabras en inglés y deberás buscar su equivalente en español:
46. Nevertheless / however:
47. Although / Even Though / Even if:
49. Despite / In spite of:
Elige la opción correcta:
50. People _____ awesome in Spain.